This is my very first award nomination, and I’d like to thanks my parents, my husband, every restaurant I’ve ever been to, H&M, my home delivery courier and the post office…
Oops, got carried away there!
In all seriousness, thanks to the lovely Holly at Closing Winter for including me in her list. Sometimes it feels a little bit like I’m in no-mans-land with this blog (can you hear that tiny violin?!) so it’s nice to have some interaction. Thanks Holly!
Check out Holly’s blog for make up finds and general loveliness.
The Liebster award helps to promote the smaller blogs with 200 followers or less and the rules are as follows:
- After being nominated, make a post thanking and linking the nominator.
- In that post include the Liebster Award logo.
- Nominate up to 10 other new bloggers with 200 or less followers.
- Answer the 10 questions posed to you by your nominator.
- Make 10 questions of your own to be answered by your nominees.
1. Why/how did you choose your blog name?
I knew that I would be talking about all sorts of thing, hence “this, that and the other” and I switched that to tatt due to my tattoos.
2. What was your favourite birthday?
I’m not really a birthday person, because it’s so close to Christmas (20th December) so I always feel a bit cheeky asking people to do stuff, although everyone always makes an effort. Most memorable is probably about 3 years ago when we had massive amounts of snow and our friend’s band couldn’t get their gear to the pub we were all going to and it seemed like it would be a washout but people walked miles to get there and our friend cobbled together some kit and did an impromptu solo gig instead with all the pub locals singing along.
3. Do you have a favourite beauty product you can’t do without?
I’m very partial to Collection’s Extreme liner – it’s my go to eyeliner and very easy to use. Also have much love for Nivea Fruity Shine lip salves which were only released this year but have done wonders for the state of my mouth!
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I couldn’t leave my family behind, so I probably couldn’t live in another country permanently. But I’d like to spend a year, or maybe a summer, in Los Angeles. I’ve been there 4 times and it’s so chilled and laid back, with the best climate.
5. If you were given £1,000 (or $1,000) to spend, where would you spend it?
On a travel website. I’m always thinking about where I want to go next and what I want to see.
6. Do you have any animals?
No. I couldn’t deal with the stinky cleaning up!
7. If you could create your own range of beauty products, which company would you like to work with?
Probably one of the ranges I grew up with – Seventeen or Rimmel. I like accessible products that you can experiment with. I’m not into high end beauty.
8. What’s your favourite TV show/s at the moment?
I just recently got into Homeland (I know, late to the party), so I’d probably say that
9. What food do you absolutely hate?
Baked beans! It’s more than hatred. It’s a phobia. I can’t look at them. They make me shudder and heave. Bleugh!
10. What’s your favourite season and why?
Summer, 100% without a doubt. Lighter nights, less clothes, beer gardens, freckles and eating outside. I flourish in summer and hibernate in winter!
My nominations are:
I wanted to nominate a couple of other people too, but they have too many followers to qualify, the lucky ladies!
And here are my questions for my nominees! (and anyone else who’d like to join in)
1. If you could only shop at one clothes store for a year, which one would it be?
2. When and where was your last holiday?
3. What’s your favourite band or genre of music?
4. What’s your worst bad habit?
5. Who’s your celebrity crush?
6. Would you ever consider plastic surgery?
7. What’s your favourite cuisine?
8. Have you ever fallen over in public?
9. What was the last book you read?
10. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Thanks again to Holly, and I look forward to reading other people’s responses – don’t forget to let me know in the comments that you’ve done it!