Life’s an education, as the saying goes (unless I just made that up?) and last week was no exception! I made new discoveries, refound old discoveries and created a new and tasty drink!
- Aidan Gillan who plays Littlefinger in Game of Thrones was also in Queer as Folk (I used to love that show…)
- Cherry lambrini adds a whole new dimension to Pimms (don’t judge me, this was the result of a Good Housekeeping article although they suggested cherry juice rather than alcoholic cherry wine, but still)
- My stripy jeans still fit me, and are perfectly acceptable work attire (benefits of a casual office)
- The Bob Marley song “Don’t Worry” is actually called 3 Little Birds (this one blew my mind a little)
- The Money Pit still makes me laugh like a drain, especially this scene – Tom Hanks does comedy so brilliantly!
What did you discover or rediscover recently?
Thanks, as always, for reading! x