Because I’m nosy and like knowing what’s going on in people’s lives, I thought I’d share my latest and greatest.
- My car passed it’s MOT. Hurrah! It was the first one, with it being just 3 years old, so I didn’t expect anything bad to happen, but you just never know with cars. I need some new tyres, but it’s not urgent.
- We’re decorating our spare bedroom. It’s been a cross between a dressing room/music room/junk room for the past couple of years, but we’re converting it back to a bedroom ready for my Mother in Law to come and stay at Christmas. I’m excited by this. My Mother in Law is ace.
- My toenail came off after the argument with the door. I thought I’d be totally weirded out but in the end I removed it myself. I just kept trimming and trimming as it wasn’t attached to the skin underneath anymore and I was worried about catching it on something and ripping it clean off. It didn’t hurt, and then I was left with just millimetres of stubby nail so I got rid of the lot. The underneath is very very odd. I thought it would be soft squishy skin, but it feels almost like a toenail, but thinner. Hard to explain. I’m going to paint it (the strange thick skin stuff) and wait for a new one to grow. Apparently it can take up to 18 months??
- I’m within sniffing distance of finishing my Christmas shopping. I pretty much know everything I need to buy. After all my moaning a couple of weeks ago it turned out to be not as stressful as I thought. No need for the drama!
- We missed the Christmas light switch on where we live last weekend but had a little festive wander round after eating at the Dark Horse this week (read my review here) and finished off with a cheeky cocktail (and a photo in front of the Christmas tree!)
Life is steady; nothing to freak out about, which is pretty good 2 weeks before Christmas.
I’m going to see Dynamo tonight! How exciting? I bought tickets for the husband as a birthday present, which means I get to go too (sneaky, eh?)
What’s going on in your life?
Thanks, as always, for reading! x