Hey lovely blog peeps! Last day of 2017; say what?! I haven’t posted in a while, been kinda busy at the end of the year, which I know is generally the way in the lead up to Christmas, but this was busy with bells on!
So, what have I been up to?
- Saw Queen with Adam Lambert which was schamaze
- Went to Rome for 4 days (also schamaze, expect multiple blog posts and all the photos in the New Year)
- Turned 40 (holy shitballs!)
- Made a one storey house into a two storey house (our builders finished work, kinda, by the time we got back from holiday, so we spent 48 hours moving sofas downstairs, beds upstairs, building a dining table and a TV unit, cleaning, drilling, you name it! I was in Ikea on Christmas Eve and up at 4.15am on Christmas Day finishing tree decorating. Again, more to come in a future post.)
- Had my Mother in Law over for Christmas Day and night (love her)
- Had my Mom, Step Dad, bruther and sister, dog, and Step Monster over for Boxing Day and the day after (love them all)
- Lazed around, slept and wore pyjamas ever since. Crashed and burned after all the busy times, culminating in a(nother) night in wearing PJs tonight.
However your 2017 journey went, I hope that today finds you in a happy and healthy place, surrounded by people who love you. And remember, no pressure. Today, tomorrow, the day after – just another day. A bad time doesn’t mean a bad week or bad year. Be kind to yourself and others, look after your mental health, and try not to judge others.
Much love to you all.