I’m always late to the party with social media. I remember declaring that I didn’t “get” Facebook or see the point of it, long after many of my friends already had accounts.
Similarly, I only got an instagram account just over a year ago.
Little did I expect to love it so much!
Here are five things that make it one of my fave social media platforms.
- It’s so pretty! Such vibrant colours; sometimes it’s like looking into a world of make believe.
Images: sprinklesandwiches and catoinamsterdam
- It gives me wanderlust. All these places in the world that I might not even have considered before.
- Food porn. If I can’t be eating great food then the next best thing is looking at it.
- It satisfies my nosy streak. Like taking an illicit peak through the curtains into someone’s everyday life, except without the fear of police action or a restraining order.
- It’s my very own photo timeline that I can look back on and remember things, memories or experiences, but not in a traditional way
What are your favourite things about instagram?
Oh, and leave me your links so I can follow you.
(and feel free to follow me – thisandtatt
Thanks, as always, for reading. x